Wanna know the in’s of this year’s fashion trends? Just check out our Do’s below!
- DO get funky and experiment with hairstyles. While “fishing” for some new ways to play with hair-cuts, I couldn’t help but notice the “fishtail braid”. It’s actually SUPER cool and has been worn SEVERAL ways!!! Go ahead, try to pull the fishtail braid off!
- DO change your look from glamour to nerd with some hot, old school glasses. But don’t opt for just ANY pair of big glasses! Choose ones that’ll make an intriguing statement with your outfits. And that’s not all! Why not add an Erkel-inspired pair of suspenders! (Just kidding)
- DO get risky and try bangs! The best kind of bangs? Straight ones, of course!
- DO try bold eye-shadow! Just don’t do it TOO bold! Heidi Klum, Taylor Momsen, and Adele have “experimented” with this look and have successfully pulled it off! WARNING: Only some (some!!!) people tend to look nice in eye-shadow!
- DO let your inner vintage girl burst out! Vintage can never be out of style, and that it takes real guts and good taste to pull it off. From little vintage 70’s style dresses, blazers and straw hats to vintage couture, you can playfully mix up your love for vintage with anything and everything this season. You can’t go wrong with vintage!
- DO go crazy with neon colors! Mix the riveting colored pieces with your wardrobe! It adds a sizzling and saucy touch to your look, making it fun and vibrant. Let your confidence go hard-core with neon accessories too, it’ll liven up any (and I mean ANY) look.
I hope these Do’s help you (and your closet) look a MILLION times more fashionable!