If I were to try this on, I swear I’d look like I got punched in the eye by the Koolaid man!
My all-time favorite drink!
Ahhhh…A nice dose of refreshing…Wait a minute…Is that SODA make-up? Pigs do fly!
And you thought soda couldn’t be worn!
What’s up! Know, through my years of experience (16 years, to be exact), I’ve been asked this question the most. But really, what is make-up? Make-up is a substance that covers blemishes and imperfections of the skin. It is also a substance that is used to look more lively and attractive, therefore, if your beautiful and have no marks on your skin, why use it? But if you’re a pretty girl who likes to play with cosmetics, here are some tips:
- Use mascara when you have short eyelashes.
- Use LIGHT (light!) lip gloss. I personally recommend cherry-ish colors, like the L’Oreal kind of lip gloss. Dollar Store glosses work fine, too.
- I don’t think lipstick is good to wear at a young age. It makes you look like a clown… SERIOUSLY.
- Eye-shadow is a BIG no-no. Many people put on eye-shadow, thinking that they already know how to, and turn out to look like total idiots. If you STILL wanna apply eye-shadow, check out Makeup Geek TV’s Eye-Shadow video.
- Eyeliner looks nice when done by a professional. Just like eye-shadow, if done wrong, it will make you look like an idiot. Eyeliner should only be done on the upper part of the eye, if you know what I mean. To see how to apply eyeliner, watch Makeup Geek TV’s Eyeliner make-up video, and skip to 1:39 to get the action. The parts before that just show you the liners that are right for you and stuff (I highly recommend watching that part).
- Blush is a must have for every girl! The best kind? The red blush. Pink blush just makes you look like a doofus. Other-colored blush (green, purple, yuck!) make you look like an even BIGGER doofus.
I hope this helped you VERY much. To watch make-up related videos, go to this link: www.youtube.com/makeupgeektv . Then when it says “Sorry! We couldn’t find BlaBla…” type in Makeup Geek TV! It’s the BEST! So, I hope you girlies have a great week!